lake powell


   I started to realize that something was terribly wrong when I said "Lake Powell", and instead of joyous applause, congratulations, and expressions of envy and jealousy, I was greeted with twenty ice cold blank stares.
   I mean, really? East Coast? You don't know what Lake Powell is? Every European in existence knows Lake Powell! Shoot, up until Wednesday, the evening of this tragic occurrence, I was under the impression that every living thing on this planet (even having never been there) had an appreciation for the majestic monstrosity that is Lake Powell.
   Get with it East Coast! You're not making your case very well. I'm not convinced I could be here long term, and if you're trying to persuade me, you're going to have to do better.
    Only three months until we head to the greatest place on Earth! Bring it Powell 2013!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment