great falls


   On the 27th my friend Lauren Ning and I decided to picnic at Great Falls, on the Maryland side. We went to Whole Foods for their delicious salad bar, drove up to Great Falls (which, FYI, is only a 20 minute drive from our place in D.C.!), walked out to the look out point, and enjoyed our salads and the scenery. 
   That cute little Berner is my new friend Benson! I couldn't resist talking with his owner for at least 15 minutes about everything Bernese related! He was suh cute, and Taylor was totes jealous when I sent him just about a million photos of Benson. I guess I should tell you, Bernese Mountain dogs are only the greatest breed of dog alive! (sorry Indy and Coco) Taylor's parent's have two, Marco and Polo (Marco! Polo!) and they are the sweetest pups EVER! Taylor and I will own 10 when we have yard*.
   I'm kind of all over the place here, but you should also know that Lauren and I are kind of related, without actually being related at all. Lauren is Married to Cary Ning, whose brother Kelvin Ning is married to Taylor's sister Susie (did you get that?) basically, we share nephews. I consider that family.

*that may or may not be a slight exaggeration.


No comments :

Post a Comment