I got you, babe


  I'm not going to pretend like three years is the longest time, because I'm not stupid, and I know it's not. But goodness, I sure don't where they went! Some days I feel like we've been married forrrrr-evvvv-errrrrr (I hope you read it your mind how squints says in in the Sandlot, if you didn't...go back and read again, the right way please)! Other days I look at Taylor and I don't know how I've held on to him for THREE WHOLE YEARS! I really do consider myself the luckiest. I mean, those of you who know me know how weird I am. Like, suh weird. Promise. And yet, Taylor's not even embarrassed by me! (Pretty sure that was the selling point when I decided to buy him...oh wait, that's not right...marry him)
  I sure am grateful for this guy, I tell you what! He cleans up after himself (and sooooometimes me, when a little menstrual, I mean, mental), he cooks (and cooks well!), he surprises me all the time, not only on days that he should! Plus, just look at him! He's a fox!
  I love you Taylor! You are tall, red, and handsome, and I'm so glad you are all mine!

No comments :

Post a Comment